Last year, we made 40% export sales. We are little proud of ourselves with that and we hope this year will be better. For that, we take pride in offering the same service level, no matter where you are living-in and where you want your order be delivered to.
Thus we ensure:
- 100% guaraliverynteed de. No matter where is your delivery address we will manage for you receive your parcel in good condition. We will even ensure you received it correctly without you having to ask for.
- We strictly respect the rules. Each time there is a new destination for our packet we carefully update our knowledge about specific rules for that destination.
- Minimum opening risk. We put all required documentation for customs in transparent sleeve stuck outside of the package.
- Fresh exchange rates. In order to have constant accurate information, our currencies exchange rates are updated each time we do a sell. Note that that final transaction is made with Euro (or Bitcoin) and your bank may charge you for the exchange.
- Many payment means: Credit cards, Paypal, bank transfer, and even ability to pay with Bitcoin! We settled up this payment function with strict respect of European rules: Your purchase is not made anonymously and our products are legitimate.
You are curious about that topic? Us too. So if you are the first to achieve Bitcoin payment on our shop you can have a nice 50% discount (code BITCOIN). There is one code available limited to one sell one customer. The effect is visible in the basket before checkout if the code si still available.(exhausted)
If your preferred currency is not yet available in the currency dropdown menu, feel free to ask-us about. We will add it soon.
Frequently asked questions
Is there VAT?
It depend on delivery address. If you created account and filled in a delivery address, all prices show on our site will include relevant VAT:
- If your purchase is to be delivered in Metropolitan France, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia or Sweden : It will be subject to 20% VAT in our shop and it will not be subject to tax at delivery time.
- For other destinations* it will not be subject to VAT on our website (0%) but may be subject to local VAT at delivery time.
* Those destinations include : Guadeloupe, Martinique, Guyana, Reunion, Mayotte, Saint Pierre-et-Miquelon, Saint Barthelemy, Saint-Martin, Walllis and Futuna, French Polynesia, New Caledonia, the island of Helgoland, the territory from Büsingen, Ceuta, Melilla, The Canary Islands, the Aland Islands, Livigno, Campione d'Italia, Lake Lugano, Jersey and Guernsey.
If you are professional, living in Europe, having VAT number and you need Free of VAT invoice and Delivery, feel free to contact us.
Is there other taxes?
Once again, it depends on delivery address, but also on the product you buy and the total price. Our shop basket can’t reflect such diversity though Colissimo is now offering free of extra taxes delivery for certain destinations.
Broadly speaking if your order has to be delivered in Metropolitan France, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia or Sweden, there is no custom tax.
Our products are made in France with European raw materials. They are stored in France and they belong to tariff species that can freely circulate everywhere in Europe.
For others destinations there may be cases where local authorities ask for customs fares. However our products prices (except the Tamashido Origin) are far under exemption granted by customs.
You may find some more accurate information about that topic here: https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/dds2/taric/taric_consultation.jsp
Or you can also ask directly delivery place customs. Our products belong to two tariff species : 9503.00.69 (EU) / 9503.60.20 (USA) for puzzles, 9504.90.60 for strategy games.
Did you ever ship to my country?
In addition to France, we already sell to to Germany, Czech Republic, Belgium, United Kingdom, New Caledonia, USA, Canada, UAE, Israel, Australia, Alaska, and Hawaii. And we are eager to extend that list.
Thus we offer 20 % discount on our catalog prices and free shipping for every new destination (code PREMIER). This code is available once for every country and can be used up to 3 time per customer. Enter the code PREMIER in the basket box labelled “Have a promo code?”. It will be accepted if the delivery address is in the countries listed below (last update November 09 2020).
The countries list for which PREMIER code is still available
Afghanistan, South Africa, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Netherlands Antilles, Saudi Arabia, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Belarus, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chile, China, Cyprus, Colombia, Comoros, Congo- Brazzaville, Congo-Kinshasa, North Korea, South Korea, Costa Rica, Ivory Coast, Croatia, Cuba, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Egypt, El Salvador, Ecuador, Eritrea, Spain, Estonia, State of the city of Vatican, Federated States of Micronesia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece,Grenada, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, French Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Bouvet Island, Christmas Island, Isle of Man, Norfolk Island, Åland Islands, Cayman Islands , Cocos Islands, Cook Islands, Faroe Islands, South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands, Heard and Mc Donald Islands, Falklands, Northern Mariana Islands, Marshall Islands, Solomon Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, British Virgin Islands, US Virgin Islands, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Kiribati, Kuwait, Reunion, Laos, Lesotho, Latvia, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malaysia, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Morocco, Martinique, Mauritius, Mauritania,Mayotte, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norway, New Zealand, Oman, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Netherlands, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn, Poland, French Polynesia, Puerto Rico, Portugal, Qatar, Hong Kong, Macao, Central African Republic, Dominican Republic, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Western Sahara, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Martin, Saint Martin (French), Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Lucia, Samoa, American Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Suriname, Svalbard And Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Taiwan, Tanzania, Chad, Land French Austral, British Indian Ocean Territory, Palestinian Territories, Thailand, Timor Or Eastern, TOGO, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Does the code PREMIER work in case I send a gift to on of those coutries but I live in another?
Are your products legal for me?
It’s very likely. We spend significant time to study norms, regulation, usages and we do our best for respect them. Depending destination you are thinking about, following data may help you to make your own judgement:
- Our products are subject to CE marking and have to respect NF-EN 71-3.
- They are made from brand new raw materiels.
- We do not use any material derived from animal. We produce ourselves all our products*
- We buy all our raw materials in Europe and we produce everything in France *
- All our workers or subcontractors workers follow French employment standards3
- Our products have no sexual, politic or religious content3
- Except our abstract strategy games which involve a mother and children turtle(JIPTO), two generals (DAYA), four knight four bishop two kings and two queen (Echecs de mù) our products don’t involve neither represent any character real or fictious.
- Except Hexon which involve 6 dices none of our games involve hazard.
- We negotiated the legal right to produce and sell few games that are not our creation with their respective authors or right holder (flexatube, Vusuru, Jipto, Tumulus).
- We do ourselves all illustrations, photo, decorations, texts, designs included in our products.
*Excepted flexatubes whose textiles respect European norms but originates Vietnam and are embrodied in Vietnam.